The General Foreman will be responsible for contributing to the productivity and efficiency of the detail department. Responsibilities include detailing vehicles to remove any signs of an accident or repair, perform necessary maintenance to the shop as required and manage work assignments to achieve targets.
· Customer Focus
· Problem Solving
· Time Management
· Operating Equipment
· Clean vehicles to remove any signs of an accident or repair.
· Perform necessary maintenance to the shop as required.
· Wash vehicles before and after the reparations required.
· Manage work assignments to achieve targets set out by production and parts efficiency manager.
· Ensure the achievement of quality standards in restoration and repair, to reduce and eliminate re-work and warranty claims.
· Intake Repair Parts organize efficiently.
· Review repair orders to work as efficiently as possible.
· Organize lot to ensure accessible for all employees.
· Attend to customers, greet & be courteous.
· Grasp knowledge of office admin, including Estimating & Repair Planning.
· Work with team, including Body Technician, Paint Technician to manage flow of department.
· Document vehicle repairs with photos and tools provided within’ shop during repair procedures.
· Attending to purity of shop, including removing waste and scrap metal components.